SUN LIFE VIETNAM - RESOLUTION RUN 2018
New Year is the right time to get ready for new things, new plans and the new you. It is time to create positive energy for a successful and fulfilling year. A strong body and sound mind will certainly make your dreams more attainable. Let’s start 2018 on the right foot by joining Sun Life Vietnam Resolution Run 2018 and let your resolutions shines!
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Time: 6:00AM – 10:00AM
Venue: Tan Trao, Phu My Hung Urban Area, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
RACE KIT & BIB NUMBER COLLECTION
|DATE||Mar 20, 2018 - Mar 22, 2018|
|TIME||09:00AM - 05:30PM|
|SUN LIFE CENTER
GROUND FLOOR, GALLERIA OFFICE BUILDING,
258 NAM KY KHOI NGHIA ST., WARD 8, DISTRICT 3, HCMC
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR COLLECTION
- ID / Passport of runner
- Race Kit/ BIB Number Collection Email (Printed / Digital)
COLLECT ON BEHALF (FROM 1 TO 4 PEOPLE)
- ID / Passport of runner (Photocopy/Image)
- Race Kit/BIB Number Collection Email (Printed / Digital)
- ID / Passport of the representative
GROUP COLLECTION (FROM 5 PEOPLE AND ABOVE)
Step 2: Come to collection with:
- ID / Passport of the group representative
- All ID / Passport of members (Photocopy / Image)
- Group Collection Form (Printed)
RULES & REGULATION
SUN LIFE VIETNAM - RESOLUTION RUN 2018
Start 2018 off on the right foot with SUN LIFE VIETNAM – RESOLUTION RUN 2018 to kick off the new year and the new you.
Please read all the terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. Each individual who register to participate in the SUN LIFE VIETNAM - RESOLUTION RUN 2018 declares and acknowledges to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms below and undertakes to comply with and be bound by the same.
1. Event Information
The SUN LIFE VIETNAM - RESOLUTION RUN 2018 ("the Event") is sponsored by Sun Life Vietnam Insurance Company Limited and organised by ePlus Company Limited (“Organizer”):
- Time: 06am – 10am, Sunday, Mar 25th, 2018
- Venue: 10 Tan Trao, Phu My Hung Urban Area, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Race: 5KM and 10KM
- Event Areas:
- Water and first aid station: Water is provided at certain locations along the run. Medical support is available at certain mobile locations.
- WC: Rest-rooms are available at certain locations in the event area.
- Parking Area: Participants and supporters have to park in a designated area. Please do not leave any valuable items in your vehicles. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any loss happened at the event.
2. Participants & Race Information
2.1. Participants: The Event is is open to all and each participant attends the Event on his or her own free will.
2.2. Race Information:
- The 5 KM: is open to participants of age 7 and above. Participants of age 7 - 12 years old MUST be accompanied by at least ONE adult participant of 18 years old and above of the same category who will at all times be responsible for their safety. Participants of age 13 - 16 years old the participant must go with a guardian or must have a signed waiver paper by their parents/guardian.
- The 10 KM: is open to participants of age 15 and above. Participants of age 15 - 17 years old the participant must go with a guardian or must have a signed waiver paper by their parents/guardian to ensure their proper physical and health condition to participate in the race. Participants under 15 years old are not allowed in this distance.
Please print out, fill the form and return the waiver paper to the organizer on the Race kit pick up day or on the event day. Please use only one language to fill the form.
However, for special circumstances, please inform the organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The organizer reserves the final decision.
3.1. Prizes of the 10KM Male/Female:
- 1st: VND 6,000,000
- 2nd: VND 4,000,000
- 3th: VND 2,000,000
- 4th: VND 1,000,000
- 5th: VND 1,000,000
3.2. Prizes of the 5KM Male/Female:
- 1st: VND 3,000,000
- 2nd: VND 2,000,000
- 3th: VND 1,000,000
- 4th: VND 500,000
- 5th: VND 500,000
Any complaints related to the preliminary results must be made by writing and submitted to the Organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
- Registration channel: http://resolutionrun.com.vn/ or direct channels for group.
- First 2,000 people who register before Mar 20th, 2018 will receive the race kit from the event, include: 01 T-shirt, 01 sack bag and 01 BIB Number. The confirmation mail for the first 2.000 participants will be released before Mar 20th, 2018. Location and time of collection will be updated later.
5. How to register online
To register online, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete all required information on the registration form on the website http://resolutionrun.com.vn/
- Step 2: The Event will send you the Confirmation Mail if you provide complete and accurate all required information. The Confirmation Email is the only valid proof of confirmed registration / official receipt and to be used for the collection of Race kits/ participation for the Event.
6. The terms of valid registration
Valid registration must meet the following criteria:
- Register before Mar 15th, 2018;
- Follow all step of registration;
- Provide complete and accurate all required information.
- Fail to register within the timeline;
- Do not follow all steps of registration;
- Do not provide complete and accurate required information.
7. Rules and regulations
By submitting your registration you are agreeing to enter into the Event and also agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry, the Event Conditions and any instructions given to you by the Organizers and officials of the Event.
- Everyone can only register once. The Organizer will not accept duplicate registration nor be held responsible for any issues related to the problem or lack of information (wrong name, unclear address, wrong phone number ...).
- The participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by participating in the Event including but not limited to travel, accommodation and personal income tax (if any).
- Participants must fully follow Vietnamese law and regulations not to destroy any public property on the race and must take full responsibility for your action. Participants are responsible for their recognition and understanding of event signage, symbols and colour relating to participant maps, facilities and direction. Participants must retire immediately from the race if ordered to do so by a member of the event’s official staff, official medical staff, or any governmental authority, including fire and police officers.
- You are not permitted to use the following items in the Event:
- Any wheeled device. If you are entered into the wheelchair section of the event, you are only permitted to use a self-propelled wheelchair without gears or any mechanical, powered or electronic aid or device;
- Any artificial aid;
- Any pets or animals;
- Any other item that could potentially inhibit the flow or safety of other participants or which we, in our reasonable opinion, deem may cause danger or risk of danger to you or other participants.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event or to ask you to cease participation if you participate in the event with a manner that we believe:
- may cause injury to you or another participant;
- may damage or harm the environment;
- in our opinion is likely to cause offence;
- or otherwise causes a risk or potential risk to health and safety to yourself or others including any failure the consumption or use of alcohol or drugs;
- may cause an injury or illness, health problems to yourself and others.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Date and/or Venue or to postpone or cancel the Event due to force majeure that are beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer such as: inclement weather conditions, floods, lightning, war, terrorism, server attacks, data loss, registration of participants.... If the Event has to be postponed or cancelled, the Organizer shall inform to participants as soon as possible.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the participant's information for communication without prior permission or payment of any costs.
- By submitting your registration you are agreeing that any audio, visual, or audio-visual recordings that you make of the Event or any part of it are for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
- Personal information includes medical data collected for health and safety purposes You agree that the Personal Information relating to you can be stored, used by the Organizer and our Event partners in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of the Event.
- Participants agree that their Personal Information may be anonymised and the anonymised data may be used by the Organizer and our Event partners for statistical purposes for:
- The promotion and marketing of the Event;
- Mailing list to keep you informed about any future events and services which we believe you might be interested in, such as leisure activities relating to either similar types of events or activities; promotional and marketing material in respect of similar events, other community based activities organised by our Event Partners.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, defer and/or add any of part or whole of this term throughout the duration of the Event without prior notice to the Participant. The revised content of the Term will be updated on the website http://resolutionrun.com.vn/ or on Sun Life Vietnam Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SunLifeVietnam/
- The Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision in all cases.
- The Organizer won’t take any liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- ePlus Co. LTD (“ePlus”) is the organizer of the Sun Life Vietnam - Resolution Run 2018. Sun Life Vietnam Insurance Company Limited (“Sun Life Vietnam”) is the title sponsor of the Event and have no control over the Event.
- Sun Life Vietnam shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the Event. All personal data provided by the runner / volunteer will be collected by ASC. Sun Life Vietnam will not collect or receive any personal data provided by the runner / volunteer. Any concern regarding the Run shall be directed to ePlus.
PARTNERS & SUPPORTING SPONSORS